What’s wrong with the house depot? I have been a home depot customer for years. For most of that time, it was a great place to shop. Then things took a turn and I’ve never been able to figure out why. I’ll tell you my story and then explain why the store has gone downhill since they started putting self-checkout machines in every aisle (seriously).
The fake reviews
- Home Depot reviews are written by employees.
- Home Depot reviews are written by people who don’t use the products or know what they’re talking about
- Home Depot customer reviews are not moderated at all, so anyone can write anything, even if it’s completely false and misleading.
home depot customer service
Home Depot customer service is terrible.
It’s the worst.
The worst ever.
The WORST IN THE WORLD!
phone number for home depot
You can reach Home Depot customer service by phone at 1-800-430-3376 (1-800 HD-4040).
home depot survey
If you have a complaint about your local Home Depot store, or a question about the company’s policies, it can be frustrating to not get an answer. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to contact Home Depot customer service—so don’t just sit around and stew! Here’s how:
- Use the website’s Contact Us page. This is where you can fill out an online form with your name and contact information, along with details about your issue.
- Call the corporate office at 1-800-466-3337 during regular business hours (8 AM – 9 PM EST). You may also reach them via email at [email protected] if you prefer not to make a phone call.
- Visit one of their retail stores in person, but don’t expect much in the way of results because these associates are usually just there for retail purposes; they aren’t trained as customer service agents like their counterparts working from behind desks at headquarters do tend to be.”
home depot online customer service
To start, you’ll need to contact the Home Depot customer service department. You can do this by phone at 1-888-864-7654, or via email at [email protected]. The Home Depot will also have representatives available if you choose to chat with them online.
You should also be aware of the hours during which they are open: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Saturday and 5:00 AM– 7:00 PM on Sunday.
home depot installation
You know how you can buy a new car, but it’s not really yours until you’ve installed the radio, seat covers and airbag? The same goes for appliances. You can buy and install a dishwasher or washing machine yourself, but the job is going to be much easier if you get professional help.
You’re going to need an installer anyway if any part of your new appliance requires special attention—like plumbing connections or gas lines. With some appliances like refrigerators or freezers, there may even be special installation requirements (for example: “plugged into a grounded outlet”). When we say “professional installation,” we mean that someone trained in such things will do all the work necessary to make sure that everything works properly before calling it a day.
what are home depot’s hours
Home Depot opens at 7am Monday to Saturday and closes at 9pm. It’s closed on Sunday.
Sunday: 7 am – 5:30 pm (closed)
Monday through Thursday: 7 am – 8 pm
Friday: 7 am – 9 pm
Saturday: 6 am – 11 pm (closed)
how much is home depot military discount
Home Depot offers a 5% military discount to active duty, retired and reserve members of the U.S. armed forces. The home depot military discount is available at Home Depot stores and online at HomeDepot.com.
To take advantage of this offer, you’ll need to show your ID at checkout with a valid proof of service (active duty ID card or DD Form 2 ID card) in order to receive your 5% discount on purchases made in-store only!
The exact hours of operation vary based on location but for example: Monday through Saturday 6:00am – 10:00pm Sunday 8:00am – 8:00pm
The fake ads and upsells
- The fake reviews. The Home Depot has fake reviews.
- The upsells. You know how some stores have a section where they try to sell you things you didn’t come in for? Home Depot does that, too—but it’s terrible at it!
I’ve never been so disappointed in my life as when I was trying to buy a toilet bowl brush and they tried to sell me an entire set of bath brushes. They didn’t even match! They were all different colors and shapes, like somebody at the Home Depot just grabbed them all from another aisle without thinking about how stupid this would look when put together on someone’s sink countertop with their other bathroom supplies (and who knows what else).
The useless staff
You’re at the hardware store, and you need help. You know that it’s not going to be easy to find someone who can offer you assistance, but you still have hope. After all, there are a few people on staff at the store who seem like they might know what they’re doing. Unfortunately, your hopes are dashed when you realize that these employees are just as useless as their co-workers:
- They don’t know anything about the products they stock—this is especially frustrating because most of them have been working at this location for years
- They won’t actually help you find what you need—they’ll simply send you into another aisle and let someone else deal with your request once more
- They’ll try to sell you something that doesn’t fit your needs or budget
No knowledge of any products
You walk into a store and the staff are not knowledgeable about any of the products they sell. You can tell they don’t know what they’re talking about. They don’t know where anything is located, nor do they have any idea when something will be in stock. When you ask them a question regarding a product, they act as though you have asked them to solve Fermat’s Last Theorem before lunchtime.
Overpriced bullsh*t. That’s all I can say about the Home Depot. They’ll charge you two or three times as much for a product at their stores than what you could get it for on Amazon, and their employees are usually rude and unhelpful. In fact, I once got reprimanded by an employee for asking questions about a tool! The only reason I even go to the Home Depot these days is because they have a wider selection of products than Lowe’s or Ace Hardware (which have pretty much merged into one store now), but that doesn’t mean they’re worth your time or money.
Home depot is an overpriced shithole
- Home depot is an overpriced shithole.
Home Depot has a history of bad customer service, fake advertising and reviews, and useless staff. This can be seen in their products as well as their stores’ design.
So, to sum up, the Home Depot experience is generally unpleasant and frustrating. You’re better off buying from somewhere else.